Top Reasons Why You Should Support Your Employee’s Training:
- Using The Coatings Training Institute modules from the British Coatings Federation will MAKE and SAVE your company money.
- Higher skilled staff means better, more consistent products commanding a higher price.
- Higher skilled staff means fewer mistakes, less waste, less spoiled batches and less redundant stocks.
- If you value your staff, they will feel motivated and likely to perform better. Research shows that two-thirds of employees said they worked harder as a result of learning new skills. This, in turn, adds value to their business.
- Satisfied and motivated staff are less likely to leave, lowering recruitment costs.
- Success for your company means providing quality products and service at a good price. It means keeping up with technology. To do that, your company needs skilled staff who have new ideas, know the job and understand your business and its priorities. It means you need quality training.
- If you are involved in sales, you can more accurately describe and understand the systems you are selling, adding value (and margin) to the products your company offers.
- If you are involved in Formulating and Quality Control, you will be able to investigate and identify problems by use of accurate terminology using the “same language”.
We’d Love To Hear From You
Now you have navigated your way around the website and hopefully had the opportunity to look at some of the “tasters”, and seen what The Coatings Training Institute has to offer, you will now be ready to enrol on the course and then complete the module(s) in your own time.
Remember that there’s a 10% discount for the purchase of 6 modules. Both British Coatings Federation (BCF) and Non members can benefit from this distance learning programme.
And remember that employees around the world can benefit from the member discount if they work for a company that is a member of the BCF.
You can check the list of members here.
The BCF Student of the Year award, for our Coatings Training Institute (CTI) students, is decided by our industry-respected tutors. It represents the students that have achieved the best grades in our CTI modules and gives our top-attaining students industry-wide recognition for their achievements.
Company: PPG Architectural Coatings UK
Year award won: 2012
Company: Becker Industrial Coatings
Year award won: 2015
Company: HMG Paints
Year award won: 2017
Company: Pronto Industrial Paints
Year award won: 2016
Year award won: 2018
Company: Jotun Paints
Year award won: 2014
Company: Fujichem Sonneborn
Year award won: 2021
Company: PPG Whitford
Year award won: 2019
Company: Beckers UK
Year award won: 2013
Year award won: 2022
Learn More About The Benefits
Contact us to find out more about the benefits of supporting your employees’ training with The Coatings Training Institute.